Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- London’s Marine Insurers to Assess Risk Level After Ship Attacks in Middle East
- Commercial Insurance Prices Were Up 3% Globally, 1.1% in U.S. in Q1: Marsh
- LGBT harassment at work widespread, TUC survey suggests
- Munich Re to Offer Coverage for Curv Digital Assets, Cryptocurrency
- Hartford to Close on $2.1 Billion Acquisition of Navigators on May 23
- HS2 will 'short change' the North, say peers