Register for updates
Welcome the the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- London Court Will Reconsider $6.9B Suit Against BHP Over 2015 Brazil Dam Collapse
- Covid Is Far From the Only Risk Facing Insurers and Financial Sector Firms: Allianz
- Plastic bag charge to double to 10p in all shops in England
- Road and rail building plans under review after Covid
- NOAA: Hot is the New U.S. Climate Normal
- UK service sector growth hits seven-year high