Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- EU Solvency II Rules Need ‘Tweaks,’ Not Overhaul: Bank of England
- Europe’s Windstorm Egon to Cost Insurers an Estimated US$223.3M: PERILS
- Brexit could lead to 'complete breakdown' between UK and EU, says former European Commission official
- How Technology Is Changing Workers’ Compensation
- Investments in Insurtech Expected to ‘Keep Booming’ in 2017: KPMG Report
- AXA Chief Rules Out Major Acquisitions Such as Generali