Register for updates
Welcome the the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Increase in Cyber Attacks Costing Millions, Stressing Internet
- Political risk is main barrier to investment, says L&G chief
- Exclusive: Bullying and discrimination are still serious issues for women at work, study of female Cambridge alumnae reveals
- RSA Appoints Lowther as UK & Western Europe CFO
- February Stoms Caused $1 Billion Insured Losses: Aon Benfield’s Cat Report
- BA plane grounded by 'engine surge'