Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Accountancy regulator to probe PwC audit of BHS
- Three effects of Brexit on the City of London
- RMS Updates Cat Models for Terrorism, Europe Windstorm & US Flood
- Brexit: The three key questions George Osborne dodged today
- Diesel Fraud Settlement with U.S. Owners, Regulators to Cost Volkswagen $15 Billion
- Brexit: Five changes to your finances