Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Deutsche Bank Sells Insurance Unit to Britain’s Phoenix Group
- Plans for 'flood risk' symbols on homes prove controversial
- The rise and fall of the Blackberry handset
- A turning point for India's insurance industry
- Apple to move London HQ to Battersea Power Station
- Angela Merkel's Deutsche Bank dilemma - is there a way out?