Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Banks poised to relocate out of UK over Brexit, BBA warns
- Insurance Industry Collaboration Key to Facing Disruption, III CEO Says
- U.S. Seeks Tougher Cybersecurity Standards for Banks
- Western Insurers Slowly Re-Enter Deals with Iran – a Market Valued at $9B
- Bermuda-Based Somerset Re Raises Capitalization to $375 Million
- Obama Thinks His Exit Could Lead to Bipartisan Obamacare Fix