Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- A Look Back at 2016 Atlantic Hurricane Season
- La Niña to Lessen Over Next Few Months: U.S. Weather Service
- Insurers Lobby for Clarity as Republicans Move to Repeal Obamacare
- Johnson & Johnson to Challenge $1 Billion Hip Implant Verdict
- Brexit: Banks in 'advanced talks' over mass move to Paris, says French regulator
- New Zealand Quake’s Insured Losses Estimated at $705M-$3.5B: Aon Cat Report