Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- How British business has been hit by the ebola epidemic
- Nobel economists say policy blunders pushing Europe into depression
- No letup seen in energy market’s soft conditions: Willis
- Just one in five insurers covers volcanic ash
- Aon Welcomes UK Government’s Launch of ‘Trailblazer’ for Insurance Apprentices
- Bank of America pays record $17bn to settle US 'toxic mortgage' claims