Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Climate Change Report Slams Insurers for ‘Profound Lack of Preparedness’
- Car insurance premiums 'creeping up'
- Towers Watson Predicts Moderate Global Growth, Downside Risks
- Property and casualty rates soft, but aviation rates could soar in 2015
- Product helps small and midsize firms measure cyber attack readiness
- Average Claims Experience Not Enough to Retain Customers: Accenture