Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Zurich Aims to Cut Costs by $1B, Seeking to Reverse Earnings Decline
- How energy companes can deal with cyberattacks
- Gap between rich and poor 'growing'
- JP Morgan investors told they can't sue bank over $6bn London Whale loss
- AEGIS London’s Managing Director Moves to Canopius as Group CEO
- Amlin Reports 1.4% Drop in Q1 Gross Written Premiums to $1.96 Billion