Register for updates
Welcome the the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Windstorm Christian caused $1.35 billion in insured property damage
- Super Typhoon Haiyan Tops Impact Forecasting’s November Cat Review
- NatWest victim of cyber attack after site crashes for the second time
- U.S. Insurance Broker Sector Outlook Positive for 2014: Fitch
- World Trade Organisation on verge of trade deal that could lift millions out of poverty
- Kansas City Chiefs Sued by Former Players Over Head Injuries