Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- By Taming Big Data with AI, Cytora Aims to Transform Commercial Underwriting
- Brexit has contributed to far bigger fall in living standards than 1990s recession, research finds
- Electric car models to triple in Europe by 2021
- Insurance AI Firm RiskGenius Reports Additional Financing
- UK workers who lose jobs to AI will be retrained
- Businesses 'apprehensive' about hiring disabled people to senior roles, poll finds