Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Life-or-Death Decisions by Hospitals, Doctors Come With Threat of Lawsuits
- Coronavirus: Nissan extends Sunderland plant production pause
- Initial Insured Losses for UK’s February Floods Estimated at £297M (US$367.8M): PERILS
- Aon Enhances Reinsurer E-Trading Portal to Support Remote Working During Pandemic
- Coronavirus: Emergency business loan scheme revamped after criticism
- Coronavirus: Interest-free overdraft plan for struggling borrowers