Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- All Wildfire Damage to California Wineries May Not be Covered by Insurance
- Carriers, Reinsurers Under Review as A.M. Best Changes Credit Rating Methodology
- Sainsbury's to cut 2,000 jobs in cost-saving drive
- Storm Ophelia Leaves Trail of Destruction in Ireland; Damages Could Reach $1.8B
- Q3 Catastrophe Losses Will Bring Rate Hikes by London Market Insurers: Fitch
- Brexit: City firms ready for 'irreversible' relocations unless transition is agreed