Register for updates
Welcome the the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Goldman Sachs to pay $3bn over 1MDB corruption scandal
- Self-Driving’s Latest Turn: GM’s Cruise Seeks OK for Cars Without Steering Wheel, Pedals
- Lloyd’s Approves Syndicate-in-a-Box, Picnic Syndicate 2460, to Support Mutuals
- Insurers Drop Appeal Against UK Court Ruling on 3 COVID Business Interruption Policies
- Transport for Wales rail services to be nationalised
- Retail sales continue recovery in September