Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- A Tale of Two Floridas: Hurricane Irma’s Belated Impact on Reinsurers
- As Cyber Insurance Market Grows, Accumulation Risk Is Key Concern: Geneva Assn.
- Is it the end of the 9 to 5 working day?
- Gig economy pressures make drivers 'more likely to crash'
- India Hit with Worst Floods in Century, Bringing Damages of $3B, 350-Plus Deaths
- UK household debt balloons to £19bn as bailiff problems multiply, new figures show