Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- The death of pensions: has it begun?
- Uninsured rate for adults drops 40% since 2013
- Guy Carpenter Launches G-CAT® Canada Flood Model
- If Labour and the SNP get their way, the UK will face a nasty fiscal shock
- Parts of Nevada, Utah, Idaho Declared Drought Disaster
- New fears over Greece send shockwaves through debt markets