Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- London attacks: Why financial markets shrugged off Westminster terror incident
- Two major US technology firms 'tricked out of $100m'
- Brexit: Single market benefit 'largely imaginary'
- Company introduces 'snowflake test' to weed out 'whiny, entitled' millenial candidates
- Saving Coral Reefs Requires ‘War’ on Global Warming: Study
- RBS and NatWest banks to close more than 150 branches costing 470 jobs