Register for updates
Welcome the the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- China's economy grows 18.3% in post-Covid comeback
- Lloyd’s Lab Picks 11 Insurtech Start-ups, Focused on Product Simplification, Climate
- ‘Insure Our Future’ Pressures Lloyd’s to ‘Immediately Stop’ Insuring Fossil Fuel Projects
- Asda to axe 1,200 bakery jobs as shoppers shun loaves
- 'Employers ignore you if they can't pronounce your surname'
- 7 European Countries Commit to Halt Export Finance for Fossil Fuel Projects