Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Commercial insurance rates stable in third quarter: CIAB
- Hedge Funds Move Into Catastrophe Reinsurance
- The $75 trillion shadow hanging over the world
- What you need to know about the Bank of England's leverage ratio
- China Insurers Face Shadow Banking Default Risk: Ratings Agencies
- Euro zone economic confidence rebounds in October