Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Gibraltar launches world's first licence for fintech firms using blockchain
- Pioneer Underwriters Gets Lloyd’s Approval to Launch Syndicate 1980 on Jan. 1
- Scientists Blame Extreme Weather, Heat on Man-Made Climate Change
- UK Supermarkets Analyze Customers’ Shopping Habits to Price Insurance Products
- Brit Launches Bermuda-Based Collateralized Reinsurer Sussex Capital
- Factbox: More Insurers Make Decisions About Post-Brexit Headquarters