Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Drax: UK's largest coal power station to stop burning coal next year
- Coronavirus: Shares face worst week since global financial crisis
- Norway's sovereign wealth fund gains £140bn in one year - £26,400 for every citizen
- Frankie & Benny's owner speeds up closures
- Coronavirus’ Hits to Supply Chains Could Surpass Natural Disasters: Opinion
- Future-at-Lloyd’s Modernization Project Moves from Blueprint to Construction