Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- NotPetya Cyber Attack Cost World’s Biggest Container Shipping Line up to $300M
- Storm-Prone Cities Vie for Environmental Impact Bonds
- China's debt boom is 'dangerous' and could lead to sharp economic correction, warns IMF
- Brexit: Number of EU citizens working in UK hits record high despite leave vote
- Warm Atlantic Sets Stage for Busy Hurricane Season Peak
- 5 Reasons Cyber Security Is Failing and What P/C Insurers Can Do About It