Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Zika Case in Utah Raises Questions over How Virus Spreads
- Can States Stop Man-Made Earthquakes?
- Fintech Startup Gets German Banking License – with Plans to Offer Insurance
- Rail companies 'plan to track your movements to make packed trains pricier'
- Financial markets have 'weathered' Brexit uncertainty
- Amazon is going to deliver parcels in half an hour by taking on customers as drivers