Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- London house prices fall at fastest pace since 2009
- Crossrail 'could be delayed until 2021'
- Climate change: Central banks warn of financial risks in open letter
- Will AI kill developing world growth?
- Cyber Insurance Demand, Supply, Awareness Continue to Grow: Marsh
- EU proposes tariffs on £15bn of US products in Boeing row