Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Coronavirus: Uber customer activity falls sharply
- The Future of Insurance Industry Will Not Be Decided by Insurtechs Alone
- Urban Flooding Is On The Rise, So What Can Be Done?
- Increasingly Popular Industrial Robots Are Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks, Report Warns
- Lloyd’s Broker Ed Taps Ulhaq from RFIB to Expand Int’l Facultative Reinsurance Offering
- Insurer AXA, With H1 Net Income Down 40%, Warns of Future COVID-19 Shocks