Register for updates
Welcome the the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Russian Industrial Plants Turn to State Reinsurer to Take More Risk after U.S. Sanctions
- Global Warming Likely to Exceed Paris Agreement Cap of 1.5°C by 2040: UN
- Tesla on fire: UK director Michael Morris' car bursts into flames
- Rising Homeowners Losses Hurt P/C Insurers in 2017: Fitch
- UK economy faces weakest growth since 2009, employers warn
- Germany Moves Toward U.S.-Style Class-Actions, Benefiting VW Diesel Car Litigants