Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Ed Broking to Open Bermuda Operation
- Commercial Lines Insurance Prices Up Slightly in 3Q 2018 Over 2017
- Inverted yield curve: Does the bond market really signal we're heading for a recession?
- UK house price rise 'slowest for six years'
- Airlines accused of breaking law with 'no show' booking clauses
- Aon Cites Need for Mitigation as Insured Wildfire Losses Top $10B for Second Year