Register for updates
Welcome to the website of the General Liability Faculty
The General Liability Faculty is dedicated to providing a resource for members with an interest in General Liability business, whether as insurance underwriters or brokers, claims handlers, legal practitioners, risk mangers or academics.
The site provides not only a wealth of information in terms of articles and papers, but opportunities to attend General Liability events such as conferences and training sessions, many at preferential rates.
Our next courses / events are:
- Brexit: Boris Johnson urged to spend £60bn to limit impact of no deal
- RBS names Alison Rose as its new chief executive
- Climate change: Firms make green energy vows as call for action grow
- World economy on track for its worst year since 2009, OECD says
- Lloyd’s to Open Miami Office to Expand Its Latin American and Caribbean Business
- Marsh’s Torrent Technologies Expands Private Flood Coverage for Small Businesses